Friday, June 12, 2009

Jamison turns 4

                                     

Jamers turned 4 this week.  Can't believe how quickly the years seem to be flying by us. His birthday was busy day as we were getting Dad ready to leave out of town again but we invited some neighbor kids over for cake and ice cream and some back yard baseball with his new baseball equipment.  Happy Birthday to my little buddy.
             

4 yr. old memories of Jamison:
  • "Mom, do I get to still be 4 tomorrow?" (me=Yeah, for a whole year.) "YESSSSS!"-complete with arm pump.
  • "Hey mom-this is my blue jet birthday, OK?"
  • "Hey mom-pretty good job on the cake.  You did good."-said with all the casualness of the guy next door. (Thanks son)
  • Marshmellow mouth Jamison
  • Jamison is the most independent child (except for when he's not).  He can totally take care of himself and often gets very frustrated when we step in and mess things up.
  • Jamison is ALWAYS cheerful. He wakes up cheerful-he greets you with a smile and a hug every day is an adventure. It takes a lot to get him upset or angry.  He goes with the flow amazingly and is cheerful about anything and everything.   He asks me a lot during the day "What can I do now?"  As long as I give him an idea he's good to go.
  • Jamison's best friend is his big brother Clayton.  I hope it is always this way.
  • Jamison is the self-designated protector and translator for Lincoln.        When he's not doing this he's making sure to toughen Lincoln up with a good dose of brotherly torturing.
  • Jamison gives the best hugs-there is nothing small or gentle about them but they are full of him!  

2 comments:

Jill said...

What an awesome tribute!! I hope you print this for a scrap book or somehow make sure to save it. He will LOVE it when he's older!

Andrea said...

Bennett is turning 4 in 2 weeks. I'm kinda freaking out that my kids are getting "old". 4 years have flown by!