Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surprise! (with the right video finally!)

For those that have notice my obsession with all things food, my need for a daily nap, and the overall "chubby-ness" that has set-in...perhaps this video will be the best explanation.


First of all...apologies for the uncontrolled shaking!  I simply could NOT stop laughing- the kids' response was not what we expected at all and I was in stitches.
But yes! Pykles Baby #5 is on its way- set to arrive in late October.  We had Lincoln be the messenger with a T-shirt that said "I'm gonna be a big brother", but as you can see it took awhile for the message to actually sink in. We know this comes as a  bit of a surprise for most who know us, and for us in a way as well.  It has been quite the journey to get here, but a journey for which we are truly grateful.  I hope that I will share more in the days to come. For now- we are excited, anxious, a bit scared and overwhelmed, but most of all thankful for this blessing in our lives.

7 comments:

Meedy said...

YAY! Congratulation! So excited for you and your family.

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! How exciting! It sounds like there are some interesting details to the story--can't wait to hear!!!!

My favorite part: "Are you adopting someone?" Your kids are so stinkin cute!

Congrats Ben and Chelise!

CarolAnn said...

Congratulations! We watched the video twice because we thought it was so cute! We are so happy for you. We thought Clayton's reaction was the funniest! So happy for you, what a lucky baby to join your cute family!

Meeker home said...

That is one lucky baby to be coming to your family! I cant wait to hear all the details. I'm so happy for you! :)

Michelle Burk said...

I hope it's a GIRL!! For Emmy's sake. Congrats!!

Emily and Austin Gray said...

Clayton's face is PRICELESS once he figures it out! Congratulations you guys!

yamsey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!!