Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween !
(Ben and I got a good laugh from the fact that the carved pumpkins seemed to be a perfect representation of their creators.)

A pirate, a ninja, a knight in shining armor, and Nancy Drew (plus a few extras). As you can tell-it was COLD- and the kids were sure that I was the meanest mom on the block making them put so many clothes on-it made their costumes "all puffy". But considering the fact that the flu is currently making it's sweep through our house I felt pretty generous in letting them go out at all- I think more like, nicest mom! They had a great time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures. Wish we could have been their this year with you. We sure had fun last year. Love you all tons.

Dad

Tyler and Jeena said...

The kids looked great. So did the pumpkins. I can't wait to see you in a couple of days.

Andrea said...

Cute kids!! And I agree, you ARE the nicest mom ever. :)

Annalise said...

Cute blog! It's your cousin, Annalise. Megan G. gave me the url, I hope that's okay. Feel free to check out ours if you want: jasonlarsenfamily.blogspot.com.

It's good to see your family; it's been years!!