Monday, January 10, 2011

January update

Despite what it looks like- we did not skip Christmas at the Pykles' house. In fact, my favorite present-our new camera!- currently holds all the evidence of the wonderful Christmas that we had. I just have to figure out how to get it all off...Hmmm.

It got WARM here for a couple days around New Years so we headed outside- at least the boys did with Ben. Emmy was the last to take her turn with the stomach flu, which made a clean sweep through the house for the holidays. Fun!
Plus some first teeth lost for Jamison. He's always looking for a way to get one step ahead and 2 teeth at once doubles your return from the tooth fairy.
And- Lincoln's first "shiner". (Oh trust me-there will be more.)
As for "Dumb Head"? I hardly know how to make excuses any more- I just blame everything I possible can on 2 older brothers!!


2 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

What exactly does "warmed up" mean in Potsdam? So excited for you that you got new camera! You'll have a lot of fun with that, no doubt, especially with so many cute little culprits to catch in the act.

Tyler and Jeena said...

He is a cutie--black eye and all.