Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dreams for the future

This was the conversation on the way to school this morning. I'm still laughing!

Ben: "Hey guys, look at those cool construction vehicles. That would be a cool job to do wouldn't it?"

Jamison: "Um sorry dad, but I'm going to be a circus clown when I grow up."

Ben: "A what?"

Jamison: "A circus clown!"

Ben: "Wow. A circus clown. When did you decide that?"

Jamison: "Last night. It's pretty much the most awesome job ever!"

Lincoln: " Me too, me too!"


At least they have ambitions!!

2 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

That is awesome. I would have loved to watch Ben's face as his son said, "Circus Clown." That was the perfect answer. So funny.

Andrea said...

I can't imagine that a Pykles kid would be a good circus clown. I mean, there's all that acting in front of a crowd, telling jokes, making people laugh and being silly. For some reason, I just can't picture it. :)