Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Clayton turns 6!


Clayton turned 6 this week! We had a fun day doing presents, visiting his classroom with cupcakes and stories, and eating a Batman cake which had loads of BLUE frosting. (It was probably bought against my better judgement, but I suppose Mom's do funny things in the reduced bakery around birthdays.) The best part was that Clayton thought it was the coolest thing ever and since blue frosting never killed anyone then Mom earned a few, much needed, "cool Mom" points for the day.


It's great to watch Clayton growing up becoming such a great little person. We've defenitely had our ups and downs this year but having a day to focus on just him and all that we love about him was just what we needed.


A few things I love about Clayton:
*I love his energy. *I love that he is so capable and smart. *I love his natural abilities.*I love his ability to be friends with anyone. *I love his imagination. *I love his sound affects. *I love that he is his brother's best friend and playmate.*I love that he has brown hair. *I love how excited he gets when something new is in the air. *I love to watch him overcome his fears. *I love his compassion and concern for others. *I love that he always has a hug for his baby brother when he comes home from school. *I love that he sleeps with the covers over his head. *I love that he loves to be home and with his family MOST of all.

No comments: